Are you a talented freelancer?
Follow our How-To guide below to learn more about registering for a Freelancer Account on the Aevaru Platform.
Step 1 – Prepare
We take the security and safety of every member of Aevaru very seriously, whether they are a client or a freelancer. Therefore, we review and verify each application diligently. To work on the Aevaru platform, it is important to prepare the following information and documents before completing the Freelancer Registration Form:
Documents to Prepare
- Proof of Identity – Government-issued Passport, Identity Document or Driver’s License, with at least two-year validity.
- Proof of Address – Bank Statement, Utility Bill or Rental Agreement from within the last 6 months
- Resume – In PDF or Word format.
Content to Prepare
- Write content for your Short Description.
- Write content explaining your Purpose.
- Create a list of all your Services, together with a description for each service.
Portfolio Items to Prepare
- Prepare photos or videos for each portfolio item.
- Each portfolio item should be accompanied by a title and a description. Write the content for each of your portfolio items.
Step 2 – Signup Form
Once you have all the above ready, click on the Join Now button.
A registration form will appear.
- Complete the requested details such as your First Name, Last Name, Username, Phone Number, and Email.
- Provide a strong Password. (Please note it is very important to provide a strong password that consists of at least one UPPERCASE character, some lowercase characters, a number, and a symbol. Example: Smith@18_rooby)
- Select to work as a Freelancer.
- Accept the ReCAPTCHA.
- Click on the Sign Up Now button.
Step 3 – Welcome to the Aevaru Freelancer Dashboard!
The Aevaru Freelancer Dashboard is designed to help you manage everything related to your projects with clients.
From your dashboard, you can verify your account, set up your profile, apply to projects, manage your projects, add services, update your portfolio, and much more.
Once you have verified your identity, feel free to browse around.
Getting Things Set Up
Since you have just joined Aevaru, you need to complete your Freelancer Profile and send it for approval to the Aevaru Management Team.
The first step is to verify your identity. This is all done online and directly from your Freelancer Dashboard.
Let’s do that now.
Step 4 – Identity Verification
Before anything else, verify your identity.
- Click on the Let’s verify now button.
- Upload your identity documents via the form provided.
- Add your name.
- Indicate which type of identity document you are uploading (e.g., Passport).
- State your address.
- Via the Select File button, upload all your documents:
- Upload your Proof of Identity document (such as Passport, ID, or Driver’s License).
- Upload your Proof of Address (such as Utility Bill, Bank Statement, or Rental Agreement from the last 6 months).
Please note your profile CAN NOT be verified or approved without these documents. Therefore, please make sure you add both your Proof of Identity document and Proof of Address.
One last step . . .
- Click on the Save & Update button.
The Review Screen:
We’ll review your documents and get back to you if we require more information.
But in the meantime, you can move on to the next step.
Step 5 – Profile Setup
Once you have completed the Aevaru Identity Verification step, you’ll see a success message and a notice that your account is not yet verified.
To get your account verified, please complete your profile as diligently as possible. Each profile is thoroughly checked by our team, and only complete profiles will be approved.
Let’s get your profile set up for success!
Step 5.1 – Access Edit My Profile
- Hover over the top right corner of your screen where your name is displayed.
- A pop-up menu will appear with several options, including a Settings tab.
- Hover over Settings and select Edit My Profile.
Step 5.2 – Complete Your Profile
- Work through every section by adding the needed content as prompted.
- Once you’ve completed all the sections, click on Submit.
Best Practices When Completing Your Aevaru Profile
For more detailed guidelines on completing the Aevaru Profile sections to ensure your account is approved, see our blog, How To Get Your Freelancer Account Approved on the Aevaru Platform.
Thank you for taking the time to apply as a freelancer on the Aevaru platform. I look forward to connecting with you soon.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us by submitting a support ticket via the Support & Help functionality in your dashboard.
To ensure your Freelancer Profile is approved, continue to our next blog, How To Get Your Freelancer Account Approved on the Aevaru Platform.